Sunday, September 23, 2007

The advent of computers

Let me explain the memories which I have already forgotten.
It was college time and I just had finished one book "The city of joy" by Dominique lapierre which he had written after 7 years of research work and I was really feeling proud after reading that book(Well I did not read it myself , I had somebody read it aloud for me).
Well the next book was "Five point someone" by Chetan Bhagat. I was really shocked and all my pride that I got after reading "The city of joy" was snatched away from me . I thought anyone who has a pen and a paper OR notepad installed on his computer can write a book and one day even I will write one.

Well now the trend is for blog writing and after reading so many blogs here and there I guess anyone with internet connection and a broswer can write a blog and Blogger does not differentiate between smart people and the Idiot ones. I thought even I would start writing blogs before the trend is no more or blogger bars idiots from writing blogs.

SO here I am writing a blog , Explaining the advent of computers -

In the primordial times when human lived in caves they were only handful man and woman.
As we know the probability of a person being a mathematician is 1 in 10,000 so as the ppl grew more in no and reached population greater than 10,000 , we had few mathematicians born.

These mathematicians gave more laws and said that probability of a person being smart enough to devise a computer is 1 in 1 billion. so our so called cave man started having sex here and there to grow their population and reaching 1 billion in no.
As the world's 1 billionth child was about to be worn all media man reached there in hospital and believe me the mom of that 1billionth child had real problems facing these media man as she did not her make up with her at that time in hospital. well whatever .... the genious was born and put computer there for all of us ....

3 comments:

neha said...

it was good really

cool_vikas said...

good thought 'computer can't differentiate b/w idiot and smart people' but certainly in future they will be able to do that.

Ravish said...

hmmm...evolution of computers...

I wud say Five Point Someone was a very good book. And you must read it at least twice.

Cheers!!!